Old Gringo Boots
This is a Yippie Yi Ya boot from Old Gringo (our only one, so these are super special). As featured in Cowgirl Magazine, the Jorie is one of Old Gringo's favorite patriotic boot. New this season, the light colored boot is stamped with eagles and embroidered stars. The denim overlay on the back and on the pull tabs add a fun and distinct element to the boot.
• 13" Tall Shaft
• Snip Toe
• 25/8"Stacked Leather Heel
• Printed Leather with Patriotic Imagery
• Studs and Embroidered Stars
• Sturdy Leather Pull Tabs on the sides
• Lemonwood Pegged and Hand Lasted
• Handmade in Mexico
Free Shipping, Easy Exchange, so what do you have to lose? Try ‘em!
Contact us for sizes not in stock and/or sizing assistance.